tested the edu-squeeze image: some comments

Hi,
I'm interested in testing the new version of edu-squeeze.
I've downloaded the ISO at
http://ftp.skolelinux.no/cd-squeeze-test-dvd/ (from 23rd june) and did
the installation on real hardware.

My setup:
server = Pentium IV, 1Gb memory, 80 Gb Disk with external USB DVD, no
internet access
client = old Pentium III
I'm in Canada, in eastern timezone, and used the text installation in
french with profiles main and thin-client-server on the same server.

Here are my comments:
0) Good job !  :-)  it's nice to have the latest KDE and other beloved
applications up-to-date.
1) I had the new screen asking to configure KDC, but it is not
localized. I had it in english, it should be in french especially to
help beginners to understand what it it used for. Don't know if the
problem is only for french language.
2) The step "Building ltsp chroot" (or someting like that, can't
remember) failed, but I don't know why. Where can I find the
installation log to see the complete error message ?
3) I had a lot of errors (or warnings) about python scripts (something
about "ge" not initialized...) during all the installation. Don't know
it this is a problem. Maybe I can see it in the same error log than 2)
4) When I started KDE on the server, the clock was not at the right
time, even if I've specified the correct timezone during the
installation. Can this be fixed ?

I can do other tests on this real hardware if you want. I have no
problem to rsync & burn & reinstall again the ISO if needed... well,
not every day ;-)

Thanks & Regards from Montreal, Quebec
Olivier Vitrat