Bug#572769: summary of work done so far
just a short update what has been achieved so far (also concerning
debian-edu-artwork in general):
- grub2 wallpaper has been added.
- gdm and kdm have now almost identical theme definitions and use the
same artwork, buttons and notifications work.
- a ksplash theme has been added, using the debian-edu
wallpaper. Works nicely by default.
- I also created a new usplash background (works well, not in svn),
but did not manage to get the progress bar properly working with
- I did not manage to activate the debian-edu-wallpaper in kde by
default. The kdesktoprc configuration seems to be ignored by kde4,
and I did not find any simple system-wide solution.
So, if perhaps tested by someone else, this bug can be closed.