Re: new kdm/desktop wallpaper?

Hi Andreas,

On Dienstag, 6. April 2010, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> So I tried that, and now a kdm screenshot (kvm, it might look slightly
> different on a larger screen) is attached.

awesome!!

> If feedback is all in all positive, I would check in the theme in
> debian-edu-artwork as art/kdm-theme-squeeze, prepare a consistent
> desktop background and take a look at gdm and perhaps usplash.

awesome! :)

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze is still empty,
while ..Lenny (and IIRC ..Etch) was/were used a lot, maybe you could contact
the people in the page history too or send a mail to debian-devel@ asking for
general artwork plans for squeeze and base the Edu themes on that? </idea
from the sideline>

cheers,
	Holger