Re: International Developer Meeting 19. - 21.2.2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:30:59AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > > https://wiki.skolelinux.de/RheinlandPfalzEntwicklertreffen2010
> > There is a distinct lack of English text on that page.  Any hope of
> > having that changed?
>
> Maybe move it to wiki.debian.org or link to a page there too?

Good idea.  Any volunteer?

> Kurt, also please add me to the skolelinux.de wiki page, I dont have an
> account there...

Same to me, I would like to join (perhaps the translation of the table
heading might help non-German speakers to register as long there is only
German content):

 Teilnehmer/-in / Participant: Andreas Tille
 Anreise        / Arrival:     19.2.
 Abreise        / Departure:   21.2.
 Bemerkung (ich arbeite an ...) / Remark (I'm working an ...):
                               UDD integration of SkoleLinux repository,
                               Blends stuff using this repository

See you

     Andreas.

--