Re: the short road from rc1 to rc2 to lenny

It is obvous that I believe some vital features are missing, while you
do not.  It is not obvous to me which one of us are right, but it is
on the other hand also quite clear to me that I do not have close
contact with school administration and thus do not really know what is
important for schools to have included.

So I souht guidence with Ole Anders, who admin a school network every
day, and he convinced me that these new proxy and web browser default
page settings are not vital for the Lenny release.  So I realise that
you are right and I am wrong.

Also, I find that you have been doing a very good job at motivating us
all to get the Lenny release ready, and I hope you will find the
motivation to continue to do so now that we are so close. :)

I've reverted the web browser default page change in svn.

Happy hacking,