Re: LTSP build chroot failing

[Nigel Barker]
> 14 Jan DVD, ltspserver install fails with "an installation step
> failed: LTSP build chroot"
>
> Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Will keep updating until I get one that works!

If you press Alt-F4, you can see the content of /var/log/syslog, and
probably some information on why it failed.

Which alternatives did you select during installation?

DVD-installastion of norwegian main-server+thin-client-server worked
for me using yesterdays DVD image on a KVM virtual machine with 25 GB
disk space.

Happy hacking,