Re: r61275 - trunk/src/debian-edu-config/debian

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:23:30AM +0100, Klaus Ade Johnstad wrote:
Tirsdag 12. januar 2010 22.51.11 skrev pere@alioth.debian.org :
Author: pere
Date: 2010-01-12 21:51:11 +0000 (Tue, 12 Jan 2010)
New Revision: 61275

Modified:
   trunk/src/debian-edu-config/debian/changelog
   trunk/src/debian-edu-config/debian/debian-edu-config.preinst
Log:
Add code in the preinst to remove obsolete conffiles in
/etc/bind/, /etc/ldap/, /etc/nagios/ and /etc/cfengine/.

And what will the consequenses be for us that still use the bind setup
from Etch on Lenny? Will this commit not ruin our setups?

Sounds like violating Debian Policy 10.7.4 too.

(No, I have absolutely no interest in a word fight over this. Just ignore me if you find my comments silly or irrelevant!)

 - Jonas