Re: Developer Gathering October 30-01-2009

* Alf Tonny Bätz <alfton@gmail.com> [090826 09:11]:

> Frisk i proud to announce that developer gathering will be in Oslo,
> October 30-01.
>
> This Developer gathering is sponsored buy BzzWare AS
> http://bzz.no/
>
> For Registrations and more info you can go here:
> http://friprogramvareiskolen.no/Gathering/2009-10-30-01-Oslo?action=show
>
> If you dont have Access you can just send an email message to
> debian-edu@lists.debian.org (or linuxiskolen@skolelinux.no ),
> containing the following information:
>
> Where the developer gathering in Oslo will take place will soon be announce.
>
>    *
>
>      Subject: Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering <dates> Body:
>          o Your name
Kurt Gramlich

>          o Your travel expenses (if you are or plan to be an active
> developer, translator or contributor to Skolelinux).

about 200 EUR

I would like to stay in the same hotel as last year, it was very
productive ;-)

>          o Which part of the gathering you are joining (conference,
> technical/testing, translation, system user/documentation,
> facilitators)
all, conference: bringing news from Rheinland-Pfalz, translation,

>          o If you are joining us for dinner on Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday
all
>          o If you are a developer, we would like to know which Bug(s)
> you are going to work on as well. Our bugs can be found at
>                +
>
>                  http://bugs.skolelinux.org/
>

> Regards FRISK

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
Projektleitung skolelinux.de
--
kurt@skolelinux.de