Auto-Icons for removable USB storage

Am Dienstag 18 August 2009 schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad:
> Have a look at /usr/share/doc/ltspfs/examples/kde-desktop-icons, and
> follow those easy instructions, and you'll have your icons popping
> up.

Hi Klaus, thank you, I will try this too! Your script can be found in
package ltspfs, and also at

https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/kiwi-ltsp/tags/0.4.4/suse-ltsp-server/usr/sbin/kde-desktop-icons

To enable this python script, people are told...:

# to use this hook, install this in /etc/ltspfs/mounter.d/ and mark it as
# executable.

By "install in" you mean "copy to", I suppose? Plus chmod a+x?

Thank you,
regards
Ralf