First version of Planet Skolelinux/DebianEdu

Dear all,

I have the pleasure to announce the first version of the Skolelinux/debianedu Planet :

http://planet.skolelinux.org/

Thanks to Anders Kringstad Hansen for putting it together.

Some bloggs have already been added, but please let us know if you wish to add your blogg as well by sending a email to www-int@skolelinux.org . The more bloggs we have the more activity there will be on the planet and the more interesting it will be.

We hope to have a active planet by the time we release the new homepage, which will hopefully be in a few weeks time.

Thanks.

Have a nice weekend.

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen