Help needed on the new DebianEdu/Skolelinux homepage

Dear all,

We need help completing the new homepage, so we would like to invite all of you to participate.

Our todo list can be found here :

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/wwwToDo

The new homepage is currently located at :

http://joomla.slx.no/

Please help us complete it and improve it, by adding content, improve the existing content and give us your feedback.

Let me know if you would like me to create a user for you.

Also, the first draft the "Take a tour" video manuscript of  is available at :

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/wwwVideos

Please give feedback here as well.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, have a nice day