Re: Net-install (rsync 15.nov) installed with no install erroers

Petter Reinholdtsen skrev:
[Ole-Anders Andreassen]
When choosing "LTSP diskless workstation", the boot-image hangs after a
few seconds. Pressing alt-arrow to get to the next screen , and after a
while the boot stops at "*Starting NFS common utillities"

This seem to be the remaining bug, not quite sure what the issue is.
Some claim the issue is DNS resolver related, and changing etc/hosts
and/or etc/resolv.conf solve it.  I am not yet sure what the problem
is nor how to fix it.

Should I post logs from the boot session, and if so, what logs should I post?
Anything else I can do during testing?

OleAnders Andreassen