Re: r59633 - in trunk/src/debian-edu-doc: debian documentation/audacity documentation/debian-edu-etch documentation/debian-edu-lenny documentation/rosegarden documentation/rosegarden/images

Hi Ralf,

On Dienstag, 17. November 2009, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> I didn't see at once, that Alf had used Gimp.

so far, all edited screenshots in debian-edu-doc where edited with the gimp.

> So, I used Inkscape to lable the screensot.
>
> The SVG is attached as well, and also the unlabled PNG.

you seem to forgot the attachments, please resend them. better to have
inkscape sources than none :-)

> The SVG should be translatable with po4a, and rederable by convert.
> The PNG is not stored in the SVG, but just embeded/called by reference.
>
> If this doesn't help, I can assist in creating the po files.

while in theory (and practice), .svg files can be translated with .po files,
we dont have the necessary scripts yet. so in practice its much easier
(though only for now, in the long run its probably more work) to have .xcf
files with different layers, from which the translators can translate those
few strings without the help of .po files...

thanks,
	Holger