Re: r59633 - in trunk/src/debian-edu-doc: debian documentation/audacity documentation/debian-edu-etch documentation/debian-edu-lenny documentation/rosegarden documentation/rosegarden/images

Hi Holger,

I didn't see at once, that Alf had used Gimp.
So, I used Inkscape to lable the screensot.

The SVG is attached as well, and also the unlabled PNG.
The SVG should be translatable with po4a, and rederable by convert.
The PNG is not stored in the SVG, but just embeded/called by reference.

If this doesn't help, I can assist in creating the po files.

Regards
Ralf