Re: Auto-Icons for removable USB storage
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Auto-Icons for removable USB storage
- From: RalfGesellensetter <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:56:38 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Sonntag 30 August 2009 schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad:
> yes, and yes. (+x is sufficient)
Thank you, it works fine for thin clients!
Now, I only need to make USB pendrives work on workstations...
P.S.: I don't have your script at hand, now, but thought some additional
comments could support people (like me) who want to learn from source
files. I might be wrong, however, and your code is commented abundantly.