Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering in October

Hello Debian EDU list,

Who I am:
One of the developers of x2go (a terminal server which can be used over the internet and is part of the Rheinland Pfalz school solution)

Why I wan't to join the meeting:
Kurt asked me so and Im really interested to meet the people behind skolelinux.

What do I've contributed to skolelinux:
As you've been looking for an packetshot some time ago (just doing it now):
http://www.x2go.org/artwork/skolelinux-packetshot.png
http://www.x2go.org/artwork/skolelinux-packetshot.svg
http://www.x2go.org/artwork/skolelinux-packetshot-glossy.png
http://www.x2go.org/artwork/skolelinux-packetshot-glossy.svg

o Your name
Heinz-M. Graesing

o Your travel expenses
I'm still looking for an cheap flight (south germany)

o Which part of the gathering you are joining
conference, technical/testing

o If you are joining us for dinner on Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday
I'll answer this question after I'll know everything about my flights.

Greetings,

Heinz