Go play^Wscreenshoting

Hi,

for those who know goplay I would like you to notice
that there is a new service which prints exactly
Debian Edu specific screenshots:  The tasks pages -
or at least the current testing pages at

   http://blends.debian.net/edu/tasks/

are now featuring screenshots from screenshots.d.n.
Or rather a very few of the packages in the list are
featuring screenshots.  The situation is *way* better
in Debian Junior for instance

   http://blends.debian.net/junior/tasks/arcade

and other tasks of this "competing" project.  Actually
the Debian Junior project seems to have it's only
strength in screenshot coverage which is probably
influenced by goplay.  So please do not go and play
but rather upload screenshots for those applications
and make sure that screenshots.d.n (which is IMHO
goplay done the right way TM) to make sure the Debian
Edu pages will become impressive once I will go for
an official announcement of this new feature.

Just let your pupils work on something which is really
simple but makes Debian Edu even more attractive.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de