RAM for administrator

a long time ago it was decided to get more ram for administrator. I dont know what made the process stop, and that is also not important. Getting it up and running, and finished! is.

Can i suggest that
$someone with local machine access aquire the RAM, and installs it. and get a refund from joergen. alternativly get the requiered funds in advance if nessecary ?

this is a voulenteer project. it can not be _that_ hard and encumbered with so much burocraqy to do incredibly simple things done. So leader or cachier must scream out if this is not acceptable procedure.

Now the problem is to decide who $someone is. But as far as i know only werner and pere have local machine access ?. so I guess it must be down to one of them.

werner or pere:
Can one of you commit to getting the job done, as long as frisk guarantees for your money refunded.

Ronny