Re: Please upload debian-edu-config.

Hi,

On Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009, Oded Naveh wrote:
> > I don't know how this works, so when will it be built?
> > How long 'till it's aveilable on image?

The images are build as soon as the packages are uploaded. Usually i386 is
whats uploaded and it takes some time until amd64+powerpc are signed and
uploaded as well.

The build process is fast, 10min for the CD or so.

Which reminds me to ask, what has happened to buying more RAM for the machine
doing the builds?

> One thing though the version is not correct, it is 1.426~svn58343 and I
> believe it should be 1.426~svn58478. Is it taken from the changelog?
> Could be my fault?
> If so, please explain what I should do better.

Nothing really, and it's my "fault". I didnt change the version string (like I
usually do), but it's also a bit pointless: we copy from svn/trunk to
svn/tags/$version anyway, so its ok if the version in debian/changelog is
just higher than the last one. Of course, it's nice to have it matching with
the actual commit, but then, ~svn version numbers are not that interesting
anyway, we want releases without ~svn! :-)

There is no harm done.

regards,
	Holger