Re: Lenny on kvm

2009/6/8 Andreas Schockenhoff <asc@gmx.li>:
> For pure kvm/qemu go into the monitor:
> [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[2] Switch to virtual console 2: QEMU monitor.

Here are the messages shown in the console (F4) after debian edu
installation hang up.
http://pbds.homelinux.org:50080/32bit.png

As wrote before that happen with kvm installed on a debian lenny host
(a powerfull server).
On the same host are running 2-3 other virtual machines without any problem.
I succed installing debian edu on virtual box (using a lpatop like
host, always on lenny).
Both time I chose 32 bit installation and main+ltsp profiles.

Thanks.