ldapvi issue is not a debian edu problem.

Hi,

on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Lenny

I think the ldapvi problem is not a debian edu problem because
ldapmodify works without problems.

As a workaround for someone to use ldapvi he can save a file
from ldapvi and use ldapmodify to push the changes into the skole ldap.

And I think ldavi can not used for normal Administrators instead of
lwat so it is a nice tool but not imported for debian edu.

Work on lwat ist really imported for dhcp. And dns if we really switch
to pdnsd.

regards Andreas