Re: user.skolelinux.no is down due to problems after kernel upgrade

Morten Werner Forsbring <werner@forsbring.no> writes:

> Unfortunately, user.skolelinux.no did not come back up after a kernel
> upgrade earlier today, and the monitor-output was broken when the kernel
> started booting. I'm trying to get access to the serial-console-box it is
> connected to.

user.skolelinux.{org,no} is now back in business.

The problems are fixed. The 2.6.26-kernel needed to take it a bit easy
when booting (rootdelay=15) so the devices used for /dev/md* had a
chance to appear. The monitor-output was fixed by removing the
splashy-image following debian-edu-artwork.

- Werner