SkoleLinux and Live disks

Hello.

We were looking for a live Edubuntu CD iso image, to download and write, and demonstrate to a relative who is a deputy principal (and, it would be a good opportunity, in another state of Australia, where the state government is reported to be going to spend 25 million AUD to supply and install software on computers for students and teachers).

However, from what we found on the Ubuntu web site, a person has to download a Ubuntu Live CD image and write that, and, then, download and write a second CD image, that is Edubuntu add-ons, so that it appears that a person cannot demonstrate Edubuntu, without installing Ubuntu on the system on which Edubuntu is to be demonstrated.

See http://edubuntu.org/Download and http://releases.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/hardy/

It has been confirmed that Edubuntu is not available as a Live disk - either as a LiveCD or as a LiveDVD, and that Ubuntu must be installed on a computer, to run Edubuntu, so Edubuntu canot be trialled or demonstrated, without installing Ubuntu on the computer.

Is SkoleLinuix available as a Live didsk version - either as a LiveCD, or as a LiveDVD, so that it can be trialled and demonstrated, without needing to be installed?

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale