Re: Dev.gathering Trondheim 24-26 April. Users conference Narvik 24 April

approved, and welcome to trondheim.

Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi Knut,

thanks a lot for clarifying!

I intend to attend the gathering in Trondheim and request 400e reimburstment for traveling. (There are 100e cheaper flight combinations, but I'd like to arrive early evening on friday and dont want to leave at 7am on sunday :)

I think it would be great if Oded, Valerio and Claudio (or someone else from the recently emerged Italian Skolelinux community) could attend as well, to improve networking between different regional communities.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen