Re: fsautoresize

Solved :-)
A few days ago we made the standard installation of Skole-server in
our school. This is the report of lvscan
lvscan
File descriptor 3 left open
File descriptor 4 left open
File descriptor 7 left open
File descriptor 12 left open
  ACTIVE            '/dev/Debian/root' [500,00 MB] inherit
  ACTIVE            '/dev/Debian/usr' [3,30 GB] inherit
  ACTIVE            '/dev/Debian/var' [4,77 GB] inherit
  ACTIVE            '/dev/Debian/swap_1' [2,59 GB] inherit
  ACTIVE            '/dev/Debian/skole+tjener+home0' [19,07 GB] inherit
  ACTIVE            '/dev/Debian/var+spool+squid' [128,00 MB] inherit
  ACTIVE            '/dev/Debian/skole+backup' [1,91 GB] inherit
  ACTIVE            '/dev/Debian/debianedufreespace' [200,53 GB] inherit
lvremove /dev/Debian/debianedufreespace
debian-edu-fsautoresize -n
solved :-)

Thanks
claudio

--
claudio.carboncini@gmail.com
most of skolelinux server admins are not IT professionals