Re: Problem adding machine to LWAT

På Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:02:35 +0100, skrev Valerio Pachera <sirio81@gmail.com>:

Hi all, I'm not sure this is a bug or my own problem.
I'm using the latest lwat version and I'm trying to add a static host to lwat. Before do that, I edited the file /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf adding the static host.
When I type the host name in the lwat filed, it automatically set the
other fields, so I only have to add the mac address.
Then I press the "add" button and I receive the error "No matching object".

Here is nothing wrong, your machine is probably added correctly, it just that when you press the button you are returned to the search field, and since there is nothing in the search field, lwat returnes "No maching object". Try to search for you added machine again - it's probably there.

Bjarne Nielsen
Skolelinux Drift AS