Problem adding machine to LWAT

Hi all, I'm not sure this is a bug or my own problem.
I'm using the latest lwat version and I'm trying to add a static host to lwat.
Before do that, I edited the file /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf adding the static host.
When I type the host name in the lwat filed, it automatically set the
other fields, so I only have to add the mac address.
Then I press the "add" button and I receive the error "No matching object".

Do you get the same problem?
Wich can be the cause?

This is what I added into dhcpd.conf:

    host static05 {
       hardware ethernet 00:15:F2:37:A0:28;
       fixed-address static05;
       filename "/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.0";
       option root-path  "/opt/ltsp/i386";
    }

(It's a diskelss workstation). Thankyou.