Re: lenny main contrib non-free

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Holger Levsen wrote:

in etch, Debian Edu only has a "local" category, while Debian
has "main", "contrib" and "non-free". (Actually, they are not part of Debian
but Debian provides infrastructure. Anyway...)

I played around with UDD some bit.  Once you mention SkoleLinux
this raised the question whether it might make sense to inject
skolelinux into UDD similarly to ubuntu as shown below:

alioth$ /usr/lib/postgresql/8.3/bin/psql 'service=udd' -c 'SELECT distribution, count(*) from all_packages group by distribution order by distribution;'
distribution | count ------------------+--------
 debian           | 659811
 debian-backports |  12073
 debian-volatile  |    168
 ubuntu           | 120124
(4 Zeilen)

I'm currently busy to base the Blends tasks generating pages on
UDD which makes things *a* *lot* more simple.  The injection of
skolelinux:local (or however it might be named) would make
perfectly sense and would enable new features for the Blends
tasks pages.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--