Re: documentation translation status

Hi Tore,

Thanks for your offer to help!

I'm taking this back to the list for the benefit of others to join in.

On Monday 17 November 2008 18:27, Tore Skogly wrote:
> I would like to participate in translating, preferrably into norwegian, and
> testing (if needed).

Well, testing is needed so far as to check if all images are in the correct
languages and if all documents are correct, etc., so yes :)

The norwegian translation of the release manual will welcome your help, it
currently has 566 translated messages, 153 fuzzy translations, 187
untranslated messages.

How to translate is described in these two documents:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Translations
http://maintainer.skolelinux.org/debian-edu-doc/README.release-manual-translations

If you have questions, please dont hesitate to ask.

regards,
	Holger