Next irc meeting: Wednesday, the 19th November 19:00 UTC

Hallo all!

Our next irc meeting will be on Wednesday the 19th of November at
19:00 UTC (which is 20:00 CET) in our developer channel #debian-edu on
irc.debian.org.

Please have a look at: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting

There are still two essential administrative tasks to take. We really
need a moderator and a summary writer for the meeting. As past meetings
have shown, we should fill this positions before the meeting. So if
*YOU* feel like you could do one of this jobs, please don't hesitate to
put your name next to it.

Thanks for you attention and see you on irc!

Regards,

Daniel