Re: Skole in my shool

2008/10/24 Claudio Carboncini <claudio.carboncini@gmail.com>:
> How :-)
> In high school section of our Institute (Liceo Scientifico di Follonica
> -Grosseto- Italy) we have the distribution Skolelinux working.

Hi Claudio, nice to know I'm not the only italian in that list :)
I also made a presentation of skolelinux during the linux day.
I used virtualbox to show the mainserver+ltsp, a thinclient and a
diskless workstation trying to make undesrtand the difference between
the two. Actualy I installed skolelinux in an elementary school in
villafranca but like standalone profile because the net was missing.
I should now configure a small server to seve the computers like thin
clients and DWS but I got poblems with the last one.
What about your class room?
Did you have any particular problem?

I'm from Verona and my lug is in villafranca (20 km from vr).

You can write me private if you wish.

Ciao ;)