Re: Skole in my shool

Ciao Claudio,

"grazie" for your slides. Very interesting - and I like the
pictures/tables. I will have a closer look at Slidy then
(http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy/)...

Am Samstag 25 Oktober 2008 schrieb Claudio Carboncini:
> I am very proud to see the red dot in my Tuscany.
> In attach the slides of my speech. Soon you will send the video
> registration of my speech.

Regarding skolelinux.it: I think there have been plans to create
MoinMoin wikis on different top level domains (like no, es, de, fr);
There have also been plans to localize a Drupal (?) CMS hosted on org.

Anyway, there is always stuff waiting for translation like flyers [1],
release information etc. Be invited to contribute ;)

Kind regards
Ralf

1. https://wiki.skolelinux.de/SkoleLinux/Flyer - IT still missing.