Please Reply To This Message, your email has been delayed for spam protection!

Your email has been temporarily delayed awaiting your authentication.

Please reply to this email making sure to include the whole message
to authenticate that your are not a spammer.

Your email was not delivered and this email was sent because you are
not in my white list.

Due to the tremendous amounts of spam that we receive our email system
requires first time senders to authenticate with our server, any further
messages will be silently queued awaiting for your reply to this email.

Once you reply to this email you will be permently added to my whitelist and all messages queued
from you will be delivered. Once you take this step to authenticate your email address you will
never have to take this step again.

Thank you for your understanding,

Daniel Forster, forster@yachtphoto.com

ADDTOWHITELIST