Re: Criteria for educational software

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, RalfGesellensetter wrote:

In order to merge in an approved taxonomy for educational software, I'd
like to point once more to the GnuEdu project. But in any case, we will
have a multidimensional structure that can not be represented in a 2D
grid or by a simpe tree hierarchy.

Sure.  I just wanted to make sure that while I feel able to decide what
software to put into Debian Science tasks file I'm hesitant to do the
same for Debian Edu.  I'd recommend to browse the relevant Debian Science
pages from time to time and ping me, if I should take over some project.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de