Re: Criteria for educational software

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008, RalfGesellensetter wrote:

Practically aspects:
Software that is already being used by teachers in educational context
might be called fit for school.

This aspect seems to be reasonable at first glance, but I feel unhappy
with this.  The reason is that several Free Software programs are not
used for only one reason: Because they are not known to their target
audience.  So leaving out a program because we do not know anybody who
is using it seems to be a very weak reason.

I agree with the other items.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--