Re: Skolelinux / Debian Edu application of the week?

[Bjarne Nielsen]
> My question then is where are you going to post these letters?
> People that use the wiki or watch this list is not the most
> important group to reach anyway, it is the average teacher at each
> school using DebianEdu that should be reached, and how to reach
> them?

Well, I expect those working on this to also look into how to make it
known.  Ideas from me include RSS feeds, mailing list postinst, web
pages, making sure the newsletter is mentioned in other announcements
, conference talks and articles in school publicatsions.  I suspect
there are other ways too.

Happy hacking,