Re: newt frontent have inefficient use of screen real estate (multiselect)

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Package:  cdebconf-text-udeb
> Version:  0.137
> Severity: important
> User:     debian-edu@lists.debian.org
> UserTags: debian-edu
>
> The profile question in Debian Edu/Lenny do not look good.  The
> multiselect question do not select all the four options, but only
> the first three and a scroll bar, while the display have three blank
> lines between the question text and the question itself.

I tried reporting this to BTS on thursday, but never got a reply back
with the BTS number.  Not sure why, so I bounced the report to
debian-edu@ to let the restof you aware of the report and get it
published somewhere for future reference.

Happy hacking,