towards an upload of the debian-edu package

Hi,

I've uploaded debian-edu-install today (to sid and lenny-test), so the only
package which is behing in Debian is debian-edu.

The changelog looks ok to me except one thing:

  * desktop-gnome task:
    - Add test setting to trigger on tasksel/desktop=gnome during
installation.
      Does not work properly yet.

How do I install a gnome-desktop, besides using expert mode?

regards,
	Holger

  * desktop-kde task:
    - Avoid  php4-cli, php4 and libapache2-mod-php4 to try to only get
      php5 on the DVD, and hopefully get lwat and slbackup-php to install.

That "hopefully" also doesnt sound convincing. Can someone comment on this?