Re: Showcase Appliance for Schools

Hi!

Next year we will need this kind of feature. (new school)
We are planing 9 - 11 information screens, so this kind of teature out
of the box would be great.

For us it is important to have the ability to display different content
on different screens.

OleA

la. den 22.11.2008 klokka 18:48 (+0100) skreiv RalfGesellensetter: