Re: Debian Edu Developer Gathering in Oslo, Norway December 5.-7. 2008

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008, Morten Werner Forsbring wrote:

The alternative dates for the gathering in January [1] is 23rd-25th and
30th-1st. Please tell us when you are able to join so we can decide the
best alternative as soon as possible. A more official invitation and a
deadline for deciding the date will be announced within a week.

I would slightly prefer 30th-1st, but the other suggestion would be possible
as well.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--