Re: Debian Edu Developer Gathering in Oslo, Norway December 5.-7. 2008

Hi Anders,

thanks for organising this, although it again doesnt fit my schedule, due to
too short notice and other work/debian/RL duties.

On Thursday 20 November 2008 09:41, Anders Kringstad wrote:
> Questions? Please ask!

So I only have one question/wish: please finalize and announce the dates for
the gathering in January as early as possible. At the moment I could still
free myself for basically any day, in 4 weeks it might be too late.

regards,
	Holger