Switch to iceweasel as the default browser?

After testing both konqueror and iceweasel for multimedia support, I
suspect it is a good idea to switch to iceweasel as the default
browser in Lenny.  As far as I can tell, it would involve these steps:

 1 Change the x-www-browser alternative to use iceweasel.

 2 Tell KDE to use iceweasel for web pages and URLs (maybe not needed
   if x-www-browser is updated?)

 3 Replace konqueror with iceweasel on the kde panel (kicker)

The steps involved would be these:

 1 Run 'update-alternatives --set x-www-browser /usr/bin/iceweasel'

 2 Create a file /usr/share/debian-edu/common/share/config/kdeglobals
   with this content:

     [General]
     BrowserApplication=iceweasel.desktop

 3 Create a file
   /usr/share/debian-edu/common/share/apps/kicker/default-apps with
   for example this content:

     Home.desktop
     iceweasel.desktop
     ooo-writer.desktop

The latter will also add OpenOffice.org writer to the panel.

Any objections to me making this the default configuration?

Happy hacking,