Re: LTSP in Lenny

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I believe it is working when installed from the netinst CD and the
> DVD.

It is not working when using the netinst CD.  The reason is that only
the APT source on the CD is used, and then the sitesummary-client
package is missing.  I suspect it would work if both the CD and the
HTTP source was used.

This make me suspect it would work with the DVD, as all the required
packages should be available from there.

Not quite sure how we can get this to work for both netinst CD, DVD
and PXE installs.

Happy hacking,