automount share not works

Hi,
I created in skole/tjener the directory named public (777) and I shared with samba. It works fine with samba.

For linux share with nfs I used lwat and these are the operations that I made:

automount / browse / skole / tjener
the button "new automount share"
i wrote public (same level of home0)
and add button.

In /etc/exports I add
/skole/tjener/public (rw, async, no_subtree_check)

In a previous post I saw this command that I run
# ldapsearch -xLLL cn=public

this is the answer

dn: cn=public,ou=tjener,ou=skole,ou=Automount,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
objectClass: top
objectClass: automount
cn: public
automountInformation: -rw,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,intr tjener:/skole/tjener/publ
 ic

However, the shared directory public does not appear in any Linux machine.
Some help?
Thanks
claudio