Re: Problem with new install

Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 schrieb Frederik:
-----8<----------
>> You choosed all that profiles for installing on the server?
>> With Thin Client profile you mean the Terminalserver profile, right?

You should answer the questions above, please.

> Thanks for your reply.
> Ping gives me something like 10.0.2.2 destination host unreachable.
> Can't even ping my router 10.0.2.1
>
> I can see using ifconfig that all my packets end up on the local
> loopback interface. (TX and RX count rising whenever i try to reach
> any hosts).

Are all cables connected to the nics correctly?
Is the link LED on, at the switch and/or the server for each nic?
Are the nics connected to different switches?
Have you changed the cables from nic1 to nic2?

To make it a little bit easier for us, could you please paste here the
*exact* error messages or command in- and outputs from the following
commands, executet as root:

~# ifconfig -a

~# route -n

~# route