Bypassing the partition size issue and avoiding full partitions

After struggling a bit recently with the partition sizes in Debian Edu
and file systems being filled, I realised that there is no need for us
to worry about this.  We already have all the mechanism in place to
avoid it.  This is now implemented in debian-edu-install in
lenny-test.

The idea is simply that the unused LVM space can be released before
the packages are installed, and then used to extend the file systems
that fill up during package installation.

We used to release the unused LVM space at the end of the installation
(in finish-install), but it can just as well be done just after
partitions are created (in base-installer).  Because of this, I have
moved that code into base-installer to make the unused LVM space
available earlier in the installation.

For the resizing, it took a bit more work, but mostly because I do no
longer remember all the d-i details any more.  In the base-installer
script, I start a loop in the background to check if
debian-edu-fsautoresize is available, and call it every 10 second to
see extend full partitions.  It is stopped from finish-install, before
/target/ is umounted.

Give it a go.  It seem to work, but I have not given it much testing
so far. :)

Happy hacking,