Packages important for Debian Edu missing in Lenny at the moment

I had a look at
src/build/CD-administrator/sort-by-popcon-lenny-test-dvd.txt to see if
any important packages are missing in Lenny at the moment, and am
sorry to report that there is still some of "our" packages missing.

I use "grep noton sort-by-popcon-lenny-test-dvd.txt" to list all
packages that are missing on the DVD, and assume that these are also
missing in Lenny.

Here is a list of packages:

  svk        - RC bug in depending perl module.
  resolvconf - RC bug, being worked on by the maintainers.
  ntpdate    - RC bug in the ntp package.
  xfs        - RC bug requesting it to run as non privileged user.

If someone got time to help getting these packages into Lenny, please
do.

Happy hacking,