Re: Best way to install Java JAR files (java packaging)

On Mon, 26 May 2008, RalfGesellensetter wrote:

Dear Andreas: Thank you for pointing us to the beauty of

  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu/tasks

Well, this was not my first advertising and as I said: If everybody
provides reasonable information about packages we want to include these
pages could be even better ...

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/RequestedPackages (**)

(**) is yet another place to list RFP-entries I suppose.

Well, I have not checked this page, but I would recommend to extract
the education relvant packages and move them to our tasks files.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de