Subject: SV: load balancing ltsp servers howto
Date: Monday 26 May 2008 09:16
From: Daniel Røyert <Daniel.Royert@hurum.kommune.no>
To: "Holger Levsen" <holger@layer-acht.org>

I used the ldminfod from Edubuntu 7.10.
In option 2 I explain how you replace the existing ldminfod in skoleinux with
 the one I provided from edubuntu.

If you to this part from the wiki;

"First you should make a backup of the original ldminfod-file, which is in
 /usr/sbin/. Then, put the following script in a new ldminfod-file. Make sure
 the new file has the same permissions as the old one."

then it works in etch.

The ldminfod in gutsy and skolelinux is the same except for the server rating
 part.

Daniel

------------------------------------ Denne eposten er sendt fra Hurum kommune
 og er blitt sjekket for virus og spam. Hurum kommune fokuserer på digital
 inkludering - tilgang, universell utforming og kompetanse for alle. Vedlegg
 fra Hurum kommune produseres i verktøy som gir alle enkel tilgang. Våre
 vedlegg er derfor i standardformater som f.eks. ODF og PDF.

This mail is sent from Hurum kommune, and has been checked for virus and
 spam. Hurum kommune focus on digital inclusion - access, universal design
 and skills for all. Attachments from Hurum kommune are generated using tools
 allowing easy access to anyone. Standard formats are e.g. ODF and PDF.

------------------------------------ The information in the email and in any
 attachments may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
 recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your
 systems and notify the sender immediately.