Re: OO java problem

Sorry everyone, but I was able to purge OOo and install v2.4 on my first LTSPserver, but not on the second one. I have tried purging with aptitude, dpkg and apt-get. Each one tells me job done, but then when I try to install OOo2.4 I get an error that

openoffice.org-onlineupdate

is still there.

How do I get rid of it?
(wondering why it went on one server, but not the other.
After upgrading to 2.4, the form wizard in OOoBase is working - phew, just in time, and I can manage because grade 8 is a small class :)

cheers
nigel